Sunday, July 12, 2026

Stavanger, Norway - Saturday

Hi June, If you are reading this you know how I am doing. No one reads this but you so each post is for you really! I hope all is well at your place and with all the kids. Miss you. I hope to call you before I get home so we can catch up. You know those first few days home are hecktic. xo

07-12: Stavanger, Norway. Not feeling well at all. I think I had gastro-upset that sort of felt like chest pain. I couldn’t sleep. I took Tums but I ran out of them. I had a big bottle of them but I cannot find it now. I just had the few that were in my purse. Stuart brought me tea and a muffin. I am feeling a little better, no pain now. Stuart did laundry again, hopefully the last time. He also found Gaviscon at the ship store and that really helped a lot. I am still watching what I eat today. Today we are docked right next to house on the starboard side. It is a quaint and beautiful little town. Quiet evening, we did go to the show but then to bed early.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Traveling Home

07-15: Up and out early for us – Before 9a! We got a Bolt (like Uber) that took us to our airport hotel location in 20+ minute ride. We can ...