06-24: Copenhagen, Denmark. My back is hurting today, so we stayed onboard. We did plan to go to Tivoli Gardens but we will do that on our return trip. We didn’t do much all day but at 6p we had a Cooking Class that was a lot of fun. I wasn’t the only one who needed a chair for the time there. We all chopped something for the meal. I had chives and basil, Stuart had celery and lemon grass. I had to tear, not chop the basil. Stuart cooked the mushrooms for the risotto and added duck leg confit to that. It was so delicious, it could have been the main dish for sure. Along with that we had a small bowl of muscles. The meat portion was Saltimbocca with a side of Angel Hair pasta with a delicious tomato sauce. To me the Saltimbocca lacked flavor. A delicious Tiramisu was the dessert; we did not make the dessert. We do have the recipes for all of it. Of course, the wine flowed freely throughout. We also got to keep our apron! We are stuffed and played cards until bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment